Sökning: onr:"17046188" >
Religious education at schools in Europe part 3 Northern Europe / Martin Rothgangel, Geir Skeie, Martin Jäggle (eds.).
Rothgangel, Martin (redaktör/utgivare)
Skeie, Geir, 1954- (redaktör/utgivare)
Jäggle, Martin (redaktör/utgivare)
- ISBN 9783847102731
- Göttingen : V & R Unipress ; 2014
- Engelska 269 s.
Serie: Wiener Forum für Theologie und Religionswissenschaft ; Bd. 10, 3
- Title Page; Copyright; Table of Contents; Body; Preface: Religious Education at Schools in Europe; 1. The socio-religious background of the country; 2. Legal framework for religious education and the relationship between religious communities and the state; 3. Developments in the country's education policy; 4. Role of religiously sponsored schools, including any changes and developments, legal relationships; 5. Conceptions and tasks of religious education; 6. Practice / reality of religious.
- 7. Observations on alternative subjects / learning areas like ethics, philosophy etc.8. Dealing with religious diversity; 9. Religion in school outside of religious education; 10. Training of teachers of religious education: institutes, structures, priorities issues; 11. Empirical Research concerning religious education; 12. Desiderata / challenges for religious education in a European context; 13. Further information (e.g., relevant literature on religious education, institutions, websites); References; Geir Skeie: Introduction: Religious education in Northern Europe.
- Oddrun Marie Hovde Br@FFFDaten: Are Oranges the only fruit? A discussion of Comparative Studies in Religious Education in relation to the plural nature of the field internationallyIntroduction; 1. Challenges to comparative studies in Religious Education posed by the different meaning and use of terminology; 2. What is in the name?; 3. In a comparative perspective, what does confessional/denominational mean?; 4. Is ecumenical work relevant for RE? A mini comparison of Germany and Norway; 5. What are "comparative studies" in.
- 6. Towards a methodology for comparative studies in Religious Education?7. A methodology of three dimensions and four levels; 8. The way forward for comparative research in religious education; 9. Summary and Conclusion; References; Mette Buchardt: Religious Education at Schools in Denmark; 1. Socio-religious background; 2. Legal Frameworks of RE and the relationship between religious communities and the state; 3. Developments in the country@FFFD s education policies; 4. Role of religiously sponsored schools, including any changes and developments, legal relationships.
- 5. Conceptions and tasks of RE6. Practice/reality of RE in different schools; 7. Observations on alternative subjects/learning areas like ethics, philosophy, etc.; 8. Dealing with religious diversity; 9. Religion in schools outside of RE; 10. Training of teachers of RE: institutes, structures, priorities issues; 11. Empirical research concerning RE; 12. Desiderata and challenges for RE in a European context; 13. Further information; 13.1 The Danish educational system; 13.2 Introduction to the history of religion in schools and didactics of religion in.
- 13.3 Professional associations for teachers of religion.
- Summary: The project "Religious Education at Schools in Europe" (REL-EDU), which is divided up into six volumes (Central Europe, Western Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South-Eastern Europe, Eastern Europe), aims to research the situation with regard to religious education in Europe. The third volume outlines the organisational form of religious education in the countries of Northern Europe (Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Iceland). This is done on the basis of thirteen key issues, which allows specific points of comparison between different countries in Europe..
- Religionsundervisning (sao)
- Religious education -- Europe. (LCSH)
- Religion in the public schools -- Europe. (LCSH)
- Church and education -- Europe. (LCSH)
- Religious education (LCSH)
Publikations- och innehållstyp
- BL42.5.E85 (LCC)
- BV (ämneskategori)
- LB (ämneskategori)
- 200.71094 (DDC)
- Eabc (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Hitta via bibliotek
Till lärosätets databas