Sökning: onr:"18458717" >
Management of Innov...
Management of Innovation and Product Development Integrating Business and Technological Perspectives / by Marco Cantamessa, Francesca Montagna.
Cantamessa, Marco. (författare)
Montagna, Francesca. (författare)
- ISBN 9781447167235
- 1st ed. 2016.
- London : Springer London : 2016
- Engelska XVI, 377 p. 141 illus., 114 illus. in color.
- Relaterad länk:
http://dx.doi.org/10... (Table of Contents / Abstracts) (856other)
- 1. Innovation in business and society -- 2. Technological knowledge and organizational learning -- 3. The many types of innovation -- 4. The dynamics of innovation -- 5. Fundamentals of technology forecasting -- 6. The many approaches to innovation strategy -- 7. Business model innovation -- 8. Innovation strategy as the management of competencies -- 9. Innovation strategy as project portfolio management -- 10. Organizing product development activities -- 11. The product development process -- 12. Project management for product development -- 13. From market research to product positioning -- 14. Specifying the product -- 15. Designing the product -- 16. Design and redesign of product architecture.
- Presenting an integrated and holistic perspective on innovation management, and product design and development, this monograph offers a unique and original understanding of how these two perspectives are interconnected. This book explores these themes in a scientifically rigorous manner, associating academic findings with examples from business. It provides readers with the conceptual and decision-making tools required to understand and manage the process of innovation at different levels, from the analysis of industry-wide phenomena to the formulation of a strategy, and from the planning of operations to the management of technical choices. Chapters cover innovation as an economic and social phenomenon, the formulation of innovation strategy, the management of product development processes and projects, and the technical design of products and services. Offering an invaluable resource to postgraduate students in economics, business and engineering, this book is also intended for managers and entrepreneurs.
- Engineering. (LCSH)
- Engineering design. (LCSH)
- Operations research. (LCSH)
- Engineering Design.
- Innovation/Technology Management.
- Operation Research/Decision Theory.
Publikations- och innehållstyp
- TA174 (LCC)
- TBD (ämneskategori)
- TEC016020 (ämneskategori)
- TEC016000 (ämneskategori)
- 620.0042 (DDC)
- P (kssb/8 (machine generated))
Hitta via bibliotek
Till lärosätets databas