SwePub
Sök i SwePub databas

  Utökad sökning

Träfflista för sökning "WFRF:(Niederwieser D) srt2:(2020-2023)"

Sökning: WFRF:(Niederwieser D) > (2020-2023)

  • Resultat 1-7 av 7
Sortera/gruppera träfflistan
   
NumreringReferensOmslagsbildHitta
1.
  •  
2.
  •  
3.
  • Hochhaus, A., et al. (författare)
  • European LeukemiaNet 2020 recommendations for treating chronic myeloid leukemia
  • 2020
  • Ingår i: Leukemia. - : Springer Science and Business Media LLC. - 0887-6924 .- 1476-5551. ; 34:4, s. 966-984
  • Forskningsöversikt (refereegranskat)abstract
    • The therapeutic landscape of chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) has profoundly changed over the past 7 years. Most patients with chronic phase (CP) now have a normal life expectancy. Another goal is achieving a stable deep molecular response (DMR) and discontinuing medication for treatment-free remission (TFR). The European LeukemiaNet convened an expert panel to critically evaluate and update the evidence to achieve these goals since its previous recommendations. First-line treatment is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI; imatinib brand or generic, dasatinib, nilotinib, and bosutinib are available first-line). Generic imatinib is the cost-effective initial treatment in CP. Various contraindications and side-effects of all TKIs should be considered. Patient risk status at diagnosis should be assessed with the new EUTOS long-term survival (ELTS)-score. Monitoring of response should be done by quantitative polymerase chain reaction whenever possible. A change of treatment is recommended when intolerance cannot be ameliorated or when molecular milestones are not reached. Greater than 10% BCR-ABL1 at 3 months indicates treatment failure when confirmed. Allogeneic transplantation continues to be a therapeutic option particularly for advanced phase CML. TKI treatment should be withheld during pregnancy. Treatment discontinuation may be considered in patients with durable DMR with the goal of achieving TFR.
  •  
4.
  • Bethge, WA, et al. (författare)
  • Results of a multicenter phase I/II trial of TCRαβ and CD19-depleted haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for adult and pediatric patients
  • 2022
  • Ingår i: Bone marrow transplantation. - : Springer Science and Business Media LLC. - 1476-5365 .- 0268-3369. ; 57:3, s. 423-430
  • Tidskriftsartikel (refereegranskat)abstract
    • Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) from haploidentical donors is a viable option for patients lacking HLA-matched donors. Here we report the results of a prospective multicenter phase I/II trial of transplantation of TCRαβ and CD19-depleted peripheral blood stem cells from haploidentical family donors after a reduced-intensity conditioning with fludarabine, thiotepa, and melphalan. Thirty pediatric and 30 adult patients with acute leukemia (n = 43), myelodysplastic or myeloproliferative syndrome (n = 6), multiple myeloma (n = 1), solid tumors (n = 6), and non-malignant disorders (n = 4) were enrolled. TCR αβ/CD19-depleted grafts prepared decentrally at six manufacturing sites contained a median of 12.1 × 106 CD34+ cells/kg and 14.2 × 103 TCRαβ+ T-cells/kg. None of the patients developed grade lll/IV acute graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) and only six patients (10%) had grade II acute GVHD. With a median follow-up of 733 days 36/60 patients are alive. The cumulative incidence of non-relapse mortality at day 100, 1 and 2 years after HSCT was 5%, 15%, and 17% for all patients, respectively. Estimated probabilities of overall and disease-free survival at 2 years were 63% and 50%, respectively. Based on these promising results in a high-risk patient cohort, haploidentical HSCT using TCRαβ/CD19-depleted grafts represents a viable treatment option.
  •  
5.
  •  
6.
  •  
7.
  •  
Skapa referenser, mejla, bekava och länka
  • Resultat 1-7 av 7

Kungliga biblioteket hanterar dina personuppgifter i enlighet med EU:s dataskyddsförordning (2018), GDPR. Läs mer om hur det funkar här.
Så här hanterar KB dina uppgifter vid användning av denna tjänst.

 
pil uppåt Stäng

Kopiera och spara länken för att återkomma till aktuell vy